The Trenz Electronic TE0808-03 is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 2 GByte (4 x 512 MByte) DDR4 SDRAM with 64-Bit width, 64 MByte (2 x 32 MByte) Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 Gigabit transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this in a compact 5.2 x 7.6 cm form factor, at the most competitive price.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3 V Power required, 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDO's , - LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- B2B connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Memory: 64-Bit DDR4 - 8 GByte max.
- SPI Boot Flash dual parallel - 512 MByte max.
- Si5345 - 12 output PLL
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- SoC: ZYNQ UltraScale+ ZU9EG 900 Pin Packages
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND) and scenarios
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- User I/O's: 65 x MIO, 48 x HD (all), 156 x HP (3 banks), Serial transceiver: GTR 4 (all) + GTH 16 (all), GT clocks, I2C, PLL clock inputs and outputs
- Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.