Last Updated: November 29, 2021
In these Terms of Sale (the “Agreement”), the term “Xilinx” shall mean the applicable seller of Products (as defined below), which is either Xilinx, Inc. or Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (for sales in the United States), Xilinx Ireland Unlimited Company (for sales in Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or Xilinx Sales International Pte. Ltd. (for sales in Asia Pacific, Japan, and the Americas region other than the United States), and the term “Customer” means the applicable buyer of the Products.
1. Exclusive Terms and Conditions. Except only where otherwise agreed in writing signed by an officer of Xilinx or AMD, the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement shall exclusively govern the offer and sale by Xilinx to Customer of FPGA, PLD, SoC, ACAP, configurable memory devices, other standard semiconductor devices, and EasyPath devices that are programmed with a design verified by Xilinx to program such devices (“Devices”), cards for deployment in production compute, network, storage and communications equipment (“Deployment Cards”), system-on-modules (“SOMs”), development/evaluation boards, cards and kits (“Eval Boards”), programming, debug and trace modules and cables (“Accessories”), Engineering Samples (as defined below), wafers, die, and devices and products made pursuant to Customer’s specifications (collectively, “Products”). “Engineering Samples” means Products that are developmental or experimental in nature or are in prototype form or which are sold under a part number containing “es” as part of the part number. Products exclude any software including design tools, design files or reference designs (“Licensed Items”). Licensed Items are distributed under separate license agreement(s) which Customer must sign, execute or otherwise accept prior to obtaining Licensed Items. Xilinx offers to sell and deliver Products only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and acceptance of any Xilinx offer is expressly limited to the terms and conditions herein. Acceptance of Customer's order by Xilinx is expressly subject to Customer’s assent to this Agreement as the sole and exclusive terms and conditions governing Customer’s order without deviation. Any terms or conditions proposed by Customer, whether written or oral, that add to, vary from, or conflict with this Agreement are expressly objected to and rejected by Xilinx, and shall be null and void, even in the absence of any other objections by Xilinx and whether acknowledged by Xilinx or not. Xilinx does not intend to enter into any contract for the purchase and sale of Products other than under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and no employee, representative or agent of Xilinx is authorized to make or accept on Xilinx’s behalf any offer for the purchase and sale of Products other than on the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Assent to this Agreement by Customer may be evidenced by (i) Customer's written or verbal assent or the written or verbal assent of any representative of Customer, (ii) Customer's acceptance of delivery of the Products or payment of the purchase price or payment of the first installment of the Products (if applicable), or any such acceptance by any representative of Customer, or (iii) other conduct by Customer or any representative of Customer consistent with acceptance of this Agreement. Customer acknowledges that it has not purchased Products in reliance upon any warranty or representation other than those specifically set forth herein.
2. PAYMENT AND TAXES. Prices and pricing conditions (including but not limited to currency, step pricing and minimum order amount) are as quoted by Xilinx in official Xilinx quotation(s) only. If Xilinx extends credit, payment is due within thirty (30) days of the date of invoice. Customer shall pay Xilinx’s invoice in full without any deduction, counterclaim or set-off. A finance charge shall be assessed on overdue invoices on a daily compounded basis from the due date through the date of payment up to the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law. Customer warrants and represents that all information and assurances provided in an application for credit are true and correct. Xilinx reserves the right to change or remove credit terms at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, a change in the financial condition or payment history of Customer, and to require payment prior to delivery and/or additional security such as a bank guarantee or parent company guarantee. Xilinx may suspend or cancel performance under this Agreement or any other agreement without liability if Customer fails to make any payment when due. Customer waives the right to recover from Xilinx any unclaimed credits granted by Xilinx twelve (12) months after the accrual of such claims. Prices for Products are exclusive of all federal, state or other government, excise, use, occupational, sales, value added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), export, import or custom fees or duties or like taxes or duties now in force or enacted in the future in any jurisdiction (“Taxes”). Customer shall pay any Taxes imposed by any government authority on, or measured by, the transaction between Xilinx and Customer and any Taxes paid by Xilinx as required at the time of sale or thereafter, excluding those based on Xilinx’s net income. If Customer is required under local law to apply a withholding tax, Customer shall notify Xilinx in advance and reasonably assist in minimizing its impact.
3. DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, TRANSFER OF TITLE, AND RISK OF LOSS. Delivery terms shall be FCA (Xilinx-named place of shipment) as defined in the INCOTERMS 2010. Notwithstanding the applicable Incoterm, the following shall apply: (i) title and risk of loss to the Products shall transfer to Customer when Xilinx tenders the Products to the freight forwarder at the Xilinx-named place of shipment, (ii) Customer is responsible for insuring the Products against risk of loss or damage during shipment commencing upon tender to the freight forwarder, and (iii) Customer shall be responsible for and pay all applicable freight, insurance, fees, duties and charges for the export, import and delivery of the Product upon delivery at the Xilinx-named place of shipment. The date and time of delivery occurs when Products are tendered to the freight forwarder as indicated by Xilinx’s records, and Products shall be deemed accepted upon such tender. The foregoing shall be without prejudice to Customer’s rights under the limited warranty as set out below. In the event of capacity constraints, Customer is deemed to have consented to Xilinx allocating shipments among customers at its sole discretion and Xilinx shall not be responsible for any losses caused as a result of unavailable, late or partial shipments due to allocation. Delivery dates indicated in Xilinx’s written acknowledgements to Customer’s orders are estimates, and delivery may occur in installments. Xilinx shall not be liable for any damage, losses, costs or expenses incurred by Customer if Xilinx fails to meet the estimated delivery dates.
4. NO RETURN/RESCHEDULING/CANCELLATION. Products are non-returnable except for warranty returns under Section 7 below and Orders acknowledged by Xilinx in writing (via EDI, email, facsimile or otherwise as may be agreed in writing between the parties) are non-cancellable and cannot be rescheduled by Customer without Xilinx’s express written consent (collectively, “NCNR”). Customer has no rights in partially completed goods.
5. NO LICENSE. Xilinx reserves all rights under any patents, trade secrets, trademarks or copyrights other than those solely exhausted upon sale of a Product, and no additional rights to Xilinx’s intellectual property are granted under this Agreement whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
6. MODIFICATIONS/PRODUCT DISCONTINUANCE. Xilinx may modify the specifications of Products and substitute Products manufactured to such modified specifications at any time without prior notice to Customer, provided such Products substantially conform to the form, fit, and function of the original Products. The availability of Products is subject to Xilinx’s product discontinuance policies (“PDN”).
7. LIMITED WARRANTY. Subject to the limitations and exclusions in this Agreement, Xilinx warrants that Products as delivered will, for the period of time described in the table below for each Product type (commencing on the date title for such Products transfers to Customer hereunder) (the “Warranty Period”), be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will substantially conform to Xilinx’s publicly available Product datasheets and known issues and errata in effect on such date (“Specifications”). This limited warranty does not apply to and excludes to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: (i) Engineering Samples, wafers and die; (ii) Xilinx products procured from unauthorized sources; (iii) Products that have been subject to misuse, mishandling, accident, alteration, neglect, or unauthorized repair or installation; (iv) Products used in an application or environment that is not within the Specifications; (v) EasyPath devices that are programmed with a design that differs from the design verified by Xilinx to program such devices; and (vi) Products returned to Xilinx in a condition not suitable for failure analysis, including but not limited to Products that have been programmed with eFuse, encryption or other technology that prevents Xilinx from communicating with or testing the Products using Xilinx’s standard testing procedures and methodologies (the items described in sub-paragraphs (i) to (vi) inclusive being, collectively, “Excluded Items”). Customer waives any right to assert a warranty claim unless such claim was made with written notice to Xilinx prior to expiration of the warranty period and setting out in as much detail as possible the nature of the claim. For any breach by Xilinx of this limited warranty, the exclusive remedy of Customer and the sole liability of Xilinx shall be, at the option of Xilinx, to replace or repair the affected Products, or if neither is feasible in Xilinx’s sole opinion, to refund to Customer the price paid to Xilinx for the affected Products. Customer cannot return Products without first obtaining a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from Xilinx. The availability of and warranty period for replacement Products is subject to PDNs from time to time. THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. XILINX DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE HOWSOEVER ARISING.
Engineering Samples are made available solely for purposes of research, development and prototyping. Customer agrees not to use Engineering Samples for production purposes.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ALL EXCLUDED ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS-IS” WITH NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; (2) XILINX DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT EXCLUDED ITEMS ARE FULLY VERIFIED, TESTED, OR WILL OPERATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIFICATIONS; (3) XILINX DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATIONS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND BUG FIXES RELATING TO EXCLUDED ITEMS; (4) XILINX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF EXCLUDED ITEMS IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT XILINX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF OR THEY ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE; (5) XILINX MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT EXCLUDED ITEMS PROVIDE ANY PARTICULAR FUNCTIONALITY, OR THAT EXCLUDED ITEMS WILL MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF A PARTICULAR CUSTOMER APPLICATION; (6) XILINX DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT EXCLUDED ITEMS ARE ERROR-FREE, NOR DOES XILINX MAKE ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (7) THE FOREGOING STATES THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF XILINX WITH RESPECT TO EXCLUDED ITEMS.
|Product Type||Warranty Period|
|SOM-based Starter Kits (part numbers ending in -G or -G-ED), Eval Boards and Accessories||90 days|
|Commercial-grade SOMs (part numbers ending in -G or -GC-ED)||2 years|
|Deployment Cards, Industrial-grade SOMs (part numbers ending in -GI or -GI-ED)||3 years|
8. CRITICAL APPLICATIONS. PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO BE FAIL-SAFE, OR FOR USE IN ANY APPLICATION REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE, SUCH AS LIFE-SUPPORT OR SAFETY DEVICES OR SYSTEMS, CLASS III MEDICAL DEVICES, NUCLEAR FACILITIES, APPLICATIONS RELATED TO THE DEPLOYMENT OF AIRBAGS, OR ANY OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR SEVERE PROPERTY OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, OR FOR USE IN ANY APPLICATIONS THAT AFFECT CONTROL OF A VEHICLE OR AIRCRAFT (COLLECTIVELY, “CRITICAL APPLICATIONS”). CUSTOMER AGREES, PRIOR TO USING OR DISTRIBUTING ANY SYSTEMS THAT INCORPORATE PRODUCTS, TO THOROUGHLY TEST THE SAME FOR SAFETY PURPOSES. CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES TO ASSUME THE SOLE RISK AND LIABILITY OF ANY USE OF PRODUCTS IN CRITICAL APPLICATIONS, SUBJECT ONLY TO APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING LIMITATIONS ON PRODUCT LIABILITY, AND CUSTOMER SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS XILINX FROM ANY CLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO OR ARISING FROM SUCH USE.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. Subject to the limitations and exclusions in this Agreement, Xilinx agrees to defend against claims, suits, or proceedings before a court of competent jurisdiction instituted against Customer to the extent based on a claim that Products as delivered to Customer by Xilinx directly infringes any U.S. patent or copyright or upon any claim that Xilinx has misappropriated or unlawfully disclosed trade secrets of a third party in connection with the design or production of Products (collectively, “Claims”), and to pay money damages awarded in a final judgment against Customer or agreed upon by Xilinx in settlement of such Claim, provided that Customer (i) gives Xilinx prompt notice in writing of the Claim; (ii) permits Xilinx to have sole control over the defense or settlement of the same; (iii) gives Xilinx all necessary information, assistance and additional authority required; and (iv) makes no admission of liability without the permission of Xilinx. If, as a result of a Claim, Customer is enjoined from using Products purchased from Xilinx, Xilinx may, at its sole discretion and option, (a) secure for Customer the right to use Products, (b) modify the Products to be non-infringing, or provide Customer with replacement Products that are non-infringing, or (c) if Xilinx cannot secure such rights or modify or provide such replacement Products on commercially reasonable terms, refund to Customer the price paid for affected Products and prospectively cease to defend Customer or pay damages hereunder with regard to such Products without being in breach of this Agreement. THE FOREGOING STATES THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF XILINX AND THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF CUSTOMER WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR CONDITIONS AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
9.1 Notwithstanding the above, Xilinx shall not be liable for any damages, losses, fees, costs or expenses incurred without its prior written authorization, and shall have no obligation or liability for any Claim related to or arising out of: (i) modifications to Products made by any party other than Xilinx or modifications made by Xilinx at the request of Customer; (ii) the use or incorporation in Products of any design or specification on behalf of Customer; (iii) the combination of Products with other products, including combining cores or elements of Products with any other circuitry, software, device, subassembly, system, or materials; (iv) any infringement based on protocols established by standards bodies; (v) a claim or counterclaim against Customer for claims initiated by or on behalf of Customer against a third party; or (vi) willful acts of Customer or its affiliates (collectively, “Excluded Claims”).
9.2 Customer agrees, at its own expense, to defend against Claims instituted against Xilinx related or arising from Excluded Claims, and for any Claims related to or arising from an allegation that Customer’s programming and use (by or on behalf of Customer or its end customer) of Products infringes upon any patent or copyright or upon any claim that Customer has misappropriated or unlawfully disclosed trade secrets of a third party in connection with a Claim (collectively, “Relevant Claims”), and to pay money damages awarded in a final judgment against Xilinx for such infringement or misuse, provided that Xilinx (i) gives Customer prompt notice in writing of the Relevant Claim; (ii) permits Customer to have sole control over the defense or settlement of the same; (iii) gives Customer all necessary information, assistance and authority required; and (iv) makes no admission of liability without the permission of Customer. THE FOREGOING STATES THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF CUSTOMER WITH RESPECT TO RELEVANT CLAIMS.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) IN NO EVENT SHALL XILINX BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR REWORK, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, GOODWILL, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING UNDER, RELATED TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR SALE OF THE PRODUCTS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY; (2) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF XILINX ARISING UNDER, RELATED TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY; (3) THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE AND REGARDLESS WHETHER OR NOT XILINX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES; (4) THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDIES HEREIN; AND (5) NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION SHALL BE BROUGHT AGAINST XILINX UNDER THIS AGREEMENT MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION.
11. FORCE MAJEURE. Xilinx shall not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from a failure to fulfill or delay in fulfilling an obligation when such failure or delay results directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, civil or labor unrest, fire, explosion, terrorism or threats thereof, natural disaster, pandemics, epidemics or plagues, materials shortages, or supply disruptions or delays. Nothing in this section relieves Customer of the obligation to pay Xilinx for Products after they have been tendered to Customer’s freight forwarder.
12. BREACH/TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any rights or remedies under this Agreement and/or at law, Xilinx may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to Customer if Customer materially breaches any provisions herein and fails to remedy that breach within thirty (30) days after written notice thereof. Further, if Customer shall become, or there is a reasonable risk of becoming, bankrupt or insolvent, or it transfers assets to its creditors, commences to be wound up or a receiver or administrator or similar official is appointed or if any similar, analogous or related bankruptcy or insolvency event occurs in any jurisdiction, Xilinx may, upon notice in writing, immediately terminate this Agreement without judicial intervention or declaration of default of Customer and without prejudice to any right or remedy which shall have accrued or shall accrue thereafter to Xilinx. Xilinx shall at any time be entitled to terminate this Agreement upon written notice to Customer of at least thirty (30) days, without having to specify any reasons therefor. Any obligations and duties which, by their nature, extend beyond the expiration or earlier termination for whatever reason of this Agreement shall survive such expiration or termination.
13. EXPORT COMPLIANCE. Customer shall adhere to all applicable export laws and regulations including, without limitation, those administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security (U.S. Export Administration Regulations 15 CFR 730 et seq.) and those administered by the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) set forth in Subchapter M, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120 through 130 (22 CFR 120-130), as the same may be amended from time to time, and shall not export, re-export, resell, transfer, or disclose, directly or indirectly, any Products or technical data, or the direct product of any Products or technical data, to any proscribed person, entity, or country, or foreign national thereof, unless properly authorized by the U.S. government and/or any other applicable or relevant government or regulatory body, including the export authorities of all respective countries.
14. GENERAL. (a) If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it lawful, enforceable and valid, while to the fullest extent possible preserving the business and financial intent and impact of the original provision, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. (b) Any failure by Xilinx to enforce any of the provisions hereof, or to exercise any right provided herein, shall in no way be construed as a waiver of such provision or right, nor in any way affect the validity of this Agreement or the right of Xilinx to enforce any part of this Agreement at any other time. (c) Customer shall not assign, dispose, charge, subcontract or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Xilinx, and any attempt to do so is void. On the other hand, Xilinx may do so upon notice to Customer. (d) Except for PDN, all notices must be in writing and addressed to the attention of the other party's registered office. Notices shall be deemed given when delivered by hand or courier, by fax communication supported by fax confirmation reports of proper sending, or five (5) business days after posting with correct postage and address sent by first class, certified or registered mail. (e) Customer acknowledges that all technical, commercial and financial (including Product price) data disclosed by Xilinx and/or its affiliates is the confidential information of Xilinx and/or its affiliates or which otherwise belong to others which Xilinx and its affiliates are entitled to disclose. Customer shall not disclose any such confidential information to any third party and shall not use any such confidential information for any purpose other than as agreed in writing by the parties and in strict conformance with the transactions contemplated herein. (f) No provisions of this Agreement are intended or will be construed to confer upon or give to any person or entity other than the Customer any rights, remedies or other benefits under or by reason of this Agreement. (g) Where the invoicing party is Xilinx, Inc., these terms and any dispute, difference or question arising out of or in connection thereof (“Dispute”) are governed by the laws of the State of California and the courts of Santa Clara County, California shall have jurisdiction; where the invoicing party is Xilinx Sales International Pte. Ltd., these terms and any Dispute are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the competent courts of Singapore shall have jurisdiction; and where the invoicing party is Xilinx Ireland Unlimited Company, these terms and any Dispute shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the competent Irish courts shall have jurisdiction; in each case without giving effect to conflict of laws rules and principles and excluding the application of the United Nation's Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. (h) Xilinx reserves the right to make any amendments, modifications or changes to this Agreement at any time (“Changes”) without prior notice thereof, and Changes shall take effect as specified by Xilinx or when posted on www.xilinx.com, whichever is earlier. For the avoidance of doubt, any such Changes shall not be effective to alter the terms and conditions of any valid contract existing prior to the Changes. (i) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the sale of the Products and supersedes all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either oral or written, with respect to the subject matter hereof. No prior representations or statements relating to the sale of the Products made by any Xilinx representative, which are not stated herein, shall be binding on Xilinx. No addition to or modification of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding upon Xilinx unless made in writing and signed by an officer of Xilinx. No course of dealing or trade usage or course of performance shall be relevant to explain or supplement any term in this Agreement. These terms and conditions shall prevail notwithstanding any different, conflicting or additional terms and conditions that may appear on any purchase order or other writing not expressly incorporated herein, including but not limited to data sheets, application notes and purchase order acknowledgements. The section headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
Online Store Exceptions to the Terms of Sale. All products sold under this Xilinx Online Store site are subject to the Xilinx Terms of Sale (for hardware) and End User License Agreement (for software), with the following exceptions: (i) Payment and Taxes: All Xilinx Online Store purchases shall be made solely by means of credit card, to be authorized at the time of order submission and charged on the applicable ship date (for hardware) or on the date of electronic fulfillment (for software). (ii) Delivery, Transfer of Title, and Risk of Loss: All Xilinx Online Store purchases shall be subject to separate shipping charges. Transfer of title and risk of loss shall occur on the date when the applicable products are shipped from Xilinx’s warehouse’s dock. Xilinx ships online store products from Singapore. The Customer (or recipient, if different) is the importer of record and therefore must comply with all applicable import laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Singapore may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Xilinx has no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies can vary widely from country to country. You should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Xilinx's original delivery estimates. (iii) No Cancellation/No Return: All Online Store purchases shall be non-cancellable and non-returnable (NCNR), subject only to the 90-day limited warranty for boards and cables.