You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
MicroBlaze Debug Module (MDM)
The datasheet provides the design specification for the MicroBlaze Debug Module (MDM). The MDM core enables JTAG-based debugging of one or more MicroBlaze processors.
Key Features and Benefits
- Support for JTAG-based software debug tools
- Support for debugging up to 32 MicroBlaze processors
- Support for synchronized control of multiple MicroBlaze processors
- Support for a JTAG-based UART with a configurable AXI4-Lite interface
- Based on Boundary Scan (BSCAN) logic in Xilinx devices
- Direct JTAG-based access to memory with a configurable AXI4 master interface
- Configurable software access to debug functionality through the AXI4-Lite interface
- Support for cross-trigger between connected MicroBlaze cores, Zynq-7000 Processing System and Integrated Logic Analyzer (ILA) cores
- External trace function to funnel program trace from connected MicroBlaze cores to external interfaces